3 October, 2017
Information Collection and How it is used
- Citytalestours.com collects personal information when you register with us to use our services or to post content on Citytalestours.com .
- For certain products we offer, such as enhanced email accounts, we will ask for your billing address, phone number, and credit card information.
- Citytalestours.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request.
- Citytalestours.com uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
- IP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in our user registration databases when you register with Citytalestours.com .
- IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
- To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- To tailor advertising based on geographic area or other information derived from your IP address. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
- To estimate the total number of users visiting Citytalestours.com from specific geographical regions.
- To make sure that people are not voting for themselves or friends during contests or promotions.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web sites computers and stored on your computers hard drive.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use Citytalestours.com products or services that require you to sign in, and you may not be able to take full advantage of the Citytalestours.com service.
Citytalestours.com uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you sign in.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using our services.
- Display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests and activity on Citytalestours.com .
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve Citytalestours.com content and services.
Citytalestours.com lets other companies (such as Google) that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other entities use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- When you post a message, your Citytalestours.com ID or alias that you are posting under is visible to other users.
- Citytalestours.com does not rent or sell your personal information. However, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- Generally, Citytalestours.com does not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies without your consent except to provide products or services youve requested and in the following circumstances:
- Citytalestours.com may be required to disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Sweepstakes and Other Promotions.
- Citytalestours.com displays targeted advertisements based on information that is exhibited in peoples profiles.
Citytalestours.com may update this policy at any time for any reason. If there are any significant changes to how we handle personal information we will send a notice to the primary email address specified in your Citytalestours.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.